I. General information
2. Data is protected in accordance with the requirements specified in commonly applicable provisions of law, in particular with the act on rendering electronic services of 18 July 2002 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
- Controller – the controller of personal data collected via www.podestymagazynowe.com is LOGIS Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Komorniki, seat address: 62-052 Komorniki, ul. Towarowa 18, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under the KRS number 0000070670, documentation of which is kept by the District Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division, Business ID No. (REGON) 630813089, Tax Payer ID No. (NIP) 7781198347 (hereinafter referred to as LOGIS).
- Personal data – any information about a natural person identified or possible to be identified because of one or several factors specifying a physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity, including a person’s image, voice recording, contact data, location data, information included in mail, information collected via registering equipment or with the use of other, similar technologies.
- Policy – this policy of personal data processing and using cookies.
- GDPR – the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Data Subject – any natural person whose personal data is processed by the Controller, e.g. a person visiting the Controller’s premises or sending an email query to the Controller, also via a contact form available at www.logis.pl
II. Personal data processing and control
1. LOGIS is a Controller of personal data of its customers or persons interested in collaboration, or the visitors of www.logis.pl. It means that personal data belonging to the website visitors and persons using contact forms available on the website or sending emails at the LOGIS’s email address provided on the website, including: first and last name, email address, telephone number, address, IP address, company name and NIP, and other data provided by the User shall be processed by LOGIS pursuant to the principles specified in this Policy. The Controller shall not process special data categories.
Controller’s contact information: seat address: 62-052 Komorniki, ul. Towarowa 18, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. : +48 61 66 46 900
2. Personal data shall be processed:
– pursuant to the provisions regarding personal data protection,
– pursuant to the implemented Personal Data Safety Policy,
– within the scope and for the purposes necessary to conclude, shape, change, or terminate the agreement, as well as for properly rendering electronic services,
– within the scope and for the purposes necessary for serving justified interest (legally justified purposes), and such processing shall not infringe the rights and freedoms of the data subject;
– within the scope and for the purposes compliant with the consent given by the User if the User has agreed to receive a newsletter.
– data provided in the contact form is processed for the purpose resulting from the specific form, e.g. to enable contact.
Data shall be collected only within a scope that is relevant, necessary, and essential for the purposes for which such data shall be used.
3. The purposes and the legal basis of personal data processing
Personal data shall be processed:
– for the purposes of taking necessary actions before concluding an agreement, for concluding and executing an agreement, as well as for rendering services pursuant to an agreement—based on Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of GDPR, as a so-called Controller’s legitimate interest including pursuing Controller’s claims and protecting Controller’s rights.
– for Controller’s marketing purposes—based on Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of GDPR, as a so-called Controller’s legitimate interest, or Article 6 (1) (a) based on a given consent.
– for third parties’ marketing purposes, including those of Controller’s partners—based on Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR—based on a given consent, with the reservation that if no consent is given, personal data shall not be processed for this purpose.
– for Controller’s compliance with a legal obligation arising from applicable provisions of law to which the Controller is subject—pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR—processing is necessary for compliance with legal requirements to which the Controller is subject.
– alternatively, for the purposes of pursuing claims related to a concluded agreement—pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of GDPR, as a so-called controller’s legitimate interest, which is pursuing claims and the protection of controller’s rights.
4. The recipients of personal data are:
Users’ operational and personal data can be disclosed and transferred to external entities, i.e.:
– processing entities ordered by LOGIS to process personal data based on a proper agreement, e.g. entities rendering IT support services, consulting, legal advice, or accounting services—acting as ordered by LOGIS;
– state or judicial authorities such as the police, prosecutor’s office, courts, and regulatory authorities—at their request and only within the scope required by law and for the purpose of protecting LOGIS’s rights or user’s, LOGIS employees’ and LOGIS resources’ safety;
– entities providing shipping or mailing services,
– entities cooperating in the agreement execution, including repair and construction service providers, notaries public, banks, building administrators, and housing co-operatives,
– within the scope necessary to execute an agreement concluded with the User, and based on rules and conditions specified in the personal data processing agreement concluded with the Controller;
5. Data processing period. Data storing period.
Personal data shall be stored for the term of the agreement or the period of providing services specified in the concluded agreement, and after its end, for a period necessary to secure or pursue any possible claims to which the Controller is entitled, or for a period of Controller’s fulfilling legal obligation (e.g. a period of storing documentation related to the performance of the subject of the agreement or delivering goods and services resulting from tax or accounting regulations), whichever shall be longer. In relation to executing the agreement or providing services, data shall be processed in the period in which the agreement or services will be performed and provided by LOGIS, as well as, when justified, after they have ended, exclusively when it is permitted or required based on the applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, settlement, or claim pursuing purposes. In such a case, data shall be processed only for a period necessary to fulfill specific objectives. When personal data is processed based on the Controller’s legitimate interest, when the basis for processing is direct marketing of Company’s products and services, personal data shall be processed to the moment when an authorized person/the User objects to having their data processed.
In cases when personal data is processed based on a consent, personal data shall be processed to the moment of consent withdrawal.
6. Rights of a person whose personal data is processed
– the right to access the content of one’s personal data—the right to obtain a confirmation whether the Controller processes data, and information regarding such processing,
– the right to correct data if the data processed by the Controller is incorrect or incomplete,
– the right to demand that the Controller erases such data,
– the right to demand that the Controller restricts data processing,
– the right to transfer data—to obtain personal data provided to the Controller and to transfer it to another controller;
– the right to object to having data processed based on the Controller’s legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes,
– the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority for Poland or any other member of the European Union, competent for the usual place of residence or work of a data subject, or for the place of assumed infringement of GDPR. Starting from 25 May 2018, the competent body for personal data protection in Poland shall be the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych)—the website https://www.uodo.gov.pl/
– the right to withdraw one’s consent at any moment (without affecting the compliance with the processing law, achieved based on the consent before it has been withdrawn),
– the right to have the Controller intervene (not automatically), express their opinion, and to question decisions based on automated data processing (profiling),
– the right to file a complaint regarding personal data processing by the Controller to the national supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. Personal data is provided voluntarily by the User, but its provision is necessary to enter a contract or conclude and execute the agreement—it is not possible to conclude the agreement/provide services without providing personal data.
8. Profiling. Personal data shall not be processed automatically, which includes profiling. However, we hereby inform that we use systems that register traffic on our website (profiling with e.g. Google Analytics).
9. Transferring data outside of the European Economic Area. Personal data is not transferred to recipients located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (European Union members and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway). In case of transferring data to recipients in third countries, LOGIS shall use standard contract clauses adopted by the European Commission, within which basic safety guaranties of User data are determined.
10. Minors’ privacy protection. The Website does not monitor nor verify information about the age of users, message senders and recipients. Minors should not send any information without the consent of their parents or legal caretakers. LOGIS will require this consent any time it becomes aware that a user is a minor in the meaning specified in national regulations on personal data protection.
11. The Controller shall exercise all due care to protect data from unauthorized access of third parties and, for this purpose, applies organizational and technical safety measures on a proper level.
III. Information on cookies
1. The website at www.podestymagazynowe.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) does not collect any information automatically, except for the information included in cookies.
2. Cookies constitute IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end devices and are intended for the usage of a website. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them in the end device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies are small files sent to the visitor’s computer, identifying it in a way necessary to simplify and speed up the Website’s functioning. Some cookies are necessary to use services provided by the website, especially for maintaining a session, thanks to which users do not have to enter the website address at each subpage of the website. Other cookies are collected by the website in order to create statistics, which help you understand the way users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content, and facilitates users’ return to the website by autocompleting search windows. In particular, it applies to the cookies of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Google Analytics and Google AdWords are services provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses this information in order to assess user’s usage of the website, creating reports on websites traffic for website operators, and provide other services related to the traffic on websites and Internet usage, including autocompletion of search bars. Google may also transfer such information to third parties if such obligation results from the provisions of law, or in the case when such persons process such information on Google’s behalf. Information collected by Cookies is transferred to Google LLC and stored on servers outside of the European Economic Area. Transferring data outside of the European Economic Area, Google LLC ensures that it is subject to certification within UE – USA Privacy Shield, a scope of this certification covers users’ personal data https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Website controller uses the information provided by Google Analytics and Google AdWords only to improve the functionality and offer of the Website, as well as of its own services, and does not transfer such information to other entities.
4. Cookies may collect information on the IP address, the type of a used browser, language, the type of an operating system, the Internet service provider, information about the date and time, location, and information transferred to the website via the contact form. The collected data is used for monitoring and checking how users use the website in order to improve the functioning of the Website’s, ensuring more effective and seamless navigation.
6. LOGIS uses the following cookies on its website:
– required cookies, allowing to use services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for the services requiring authentication within the Website;
– cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect authentication misuse on the Website;
– performance cookies, allowing to collect information on how the Website pages are used;
– functionality cookies, allowing to save user’s selected settings and interface personalization, e.g. regarding the selected language or user’s region of origin, font size, website design, and for the purposes of Facebook (“Like it” button and content publication on Facebook).
– statistical cookies, allowing to provide anonymous statistical data allowing to identify how users use websites.
8. Additional data, such as an email address, is collected only when a User, while filling in a contact form, gives a clear consent for such a collection. The above data is stored and used only if it is necessary for the purposes of a given function.
9. Deleting cookies or disabling them in a browser may result in incorrect Website functioning and restricted access to its various functionalities.
10. LOGIS informs that cookies usage restrictions can affect the functionalities available at the Website. Cookies are placed in the Website User’s end device and can be also used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website operator.
IV. Final provisions